Welcome to First-St. Andrew's
Your presence is a blessing to us; allow our church family to be a blessing to you. We hope that you will take a minute to sign our guest book, make yourself known to one of the greeters or ministers or to take home one of the welcoming cards in each pew. Please join us after the service for Coffee and Conversation downstairs in Proudfoot Hall and, if you take a pink mug, we will know that you are visiting with us.
Parents: We offer professional nursery care during the service for infants up to 3-years-old and Sunday school for children and youth 3 years to 18.
Looking to get all the latest news and information about the church? These links will put you "in the know."
- Read the most recent Summer Bulletin Announcements.
- Read the latest electronic edition of Tidings, our quarterly magazine.
- Open up The FSA Times and get all the news from the Committees of Church Council.
- Check out This Week at FSA (complete with recent photos) to be right up to date on currrent service details and schedules.
- Go to the Billboard page to see what special events and worship services are in store. Upcoming events for youth and young families are also listed there.
- Get an advance peek at the weekly "Sunday Slide Show" that runs pre-service in the sanctuary.