FSA COMMUNICATIONS CENTRE
Are you getting copies of our weekly electronic newsletter, "This Week at FSA?" If not, why not subscribe now? All the latest news and information about the church will come to you automatically as an email each Thursday morning. Just fill in the form below and hit "submit." If your submission was successful, you will see a confirmation screen come up to reassure you. FSA will not provide your name or email address to any other agency.
Do you have an announcement or a message that you want to get out? Let Communications & Marketing help you. This is your one stop shop! Just complete the form below. For past users, you'll notice that we've simplified things a bit.
- You must complete the "My Name" and "Email" boxes so we can get back to you as necessary.
- For your "Message," please limit yourself to a maximum of 200 characters or approximately 40 words. Your message may be edited further by the C & M committee depending on the space available on a particular platform.
- The communication platforms at FSA include the Website, the weekly Email Blast (This Week at FSA), the Sunday Service printed insert, the Sunday Slide Show, our Facebook page, the outdoor lawn sign and the Tidings Announcements section. Unless you wish to specifically exclude one of those platforms, we will routinely try to get your message out on as many of them as possible. You no longer have to specify which platforms you wish to use.
- If you have specific instructions for Communications & Marketing about your message, you may complete the "Special Instructions" box. You might want to indicate when your message can be discontinued, for example. If you don't indicate a "take down" date, it will be at the discretion of the C & M committee. You don't have to put anything in the "Special Instructions" box, however.
- Remember that the deadline for the email blast and printed announcement insert for the current week is Wednesday Noon and the the deadline for the Sunday Slide Show is the preceding Friday at 5pm.
- Don't forget to click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of this page. You will get a message that tells you whether your submission went through ok. Trust us, it really does go through when you get that message.
- If you would prefer not to use this form, you can always submit your message and instructions via plain old email. Just send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finally, this promotional service is available for FSA events only. That means it must be an event sponsored/administered by Council or one of its committees or by the ministers of the church
If your committee has a special event coming up this fall and you would like help with promotion from Communication & Marketing, please get your request into us early to give the elves time to do their best for you. You can contact them by email at email@example.com.