TOOLKIT: BRANDING RESOURCES
This is your resource for all FSA branding materials.
- The Church Council requires branding to be applied to all documents related to First-St. Andrew's, its constituent organizations and to public notices and posters of its events.
- When creating your document please refer to the official guidelines for the use of the FSA branding materials and, once completed, please run your creation by the chair of the C & M for branding approval.
- If in doubt, submit your unformatted copy to the Communications & Marketing Committee and have them set up the document for you.
- When you link on an item that is identified as a Word document, when given the option, click on SAVE and then, when given the option, click on OPEN. Presto! You should be ready to create your letter.
- During the calendar year, 2017, we request that you use ONLY the anniversary-specific 185th logo on all the materials that you create
For general text in posters and documents etc., "Ariel" is recommended ("Helvetica" for Mac computers). The font sets listed below are used within the logo and are not recommended for general use. Should you need to use them in some complementary fashion with the logo, however, you can get either of the font sets by opening the link below and, when prompted, click on "Save." Then go to the location on your hard drive where you saved the zipped file and unzip.
For most purposes black text on white is recommended for maximum legibility. Text can be colourized, however, using "FSA Blue" which is defined as
Pantone (PMS): 541
RGB: 0-70-127 (00467F)
For graphics (poster elements etc.) which are not directly related to logo items, other colours are permissible.
A compendium of clipart suitable for incoporating into church publications can be obtained by borrowing the "branding CD" from the church office.