Welcome to the Official site of
White Squirrel Golf Tournament
Sponsored by the Mission Outreach and Environment Committee
The Big Event is Saturday, June 10th, our 11th Annual White Squirrel Golf Tournament. Sign up for 18 holes for just $99 or 9 holes for $75. Shotgot start is at 11am.
Not a golfer? We have something for you too. You can come at 2pm for a Nature Walk which is free! Finally, if you want to attend but just for the dinner, then join us at 5pm for $35.
Then there are the extras, secret, silent and live auctions, a putting contest, photos of each team and, of course, prizes for the golf whizes!
Ticket sales begin on May 7th at our kickoff event during Coffee and Conversation or you can call the church office for more information.
- Download and complete your registration form today.
- Find out how you can contribute to our exciting Silent Auction
Watch this space grow!
1. Live Auction Items
2. Silent Auction Items
3. Sealed bid Auction Items
Proceeds go to FSA's Mission Outreach and Environment Committee (M.O.E.) to support outreach projects such as:
- St. Paul's Daily Bread
- East London United Church Outreach (ELUCO)
- Los Quinchos School in Nicaragua
- Joanne McWilliam Memorial Fund (provides bursaries to high-achieving Nicaraguan students to further their education)
- United Church of Canada Extreme Hunger Appeal